Welcome to the Liberator Podcast! This is GiANT Worldwide’s official leadership podcast.
In Session #1, Jeremie Kubicek and Steve Cockram (co-founders of GiANT Worldwide) introduce themselves, discuss the founding of GiANT Worldwide, and invite you into a journey of becoming a leader worth following.
Everything GiANT focuses on is helping people becoming “liberating leaders” in every circle of influence.
In this particular session, you will learn:
- The definition of leadership and what it means to be a “Liberator”
- The 4 styles of leadership people often display
- Common mistakes and blindspots leaders make
- Powerful questions for self-awareness and growth
- The opposite of “intentional”
- The importance of consistency
- The power of visual tools in leadership and management
Links and Resources Mentioned in this episode: