Welcome to the Liberator Podcast! This is GiANT Worldwide’s official leadership podcast.
In Session #3, Jeremie Kubicek and Steve Cockram (co-founders of GiANT Worldwide), discuss a simple and powerful tool called the 5 Voices.
In this particular episode, here’s what we discuss:
- Why personality assessments are useless (unless you know how to apply them)
- How the 5 Voices was created
- The importance of understanding what your foundational voices is and learn what it’s like to be on the other side of you
We also discuss each of the voices in depth:
- Nurturer: The champion of people
- Creative: The champion of innovation
- Guardian: The champion of responsibility and stewardship
- Connector: The champion of relationships and strategic partnerships
- Pioneer: The champion of results and progress
Links mentioned in this episode: