This Thursday, Jeremie Kubicek (co-founder of GiANT Worldwide) is going to be hosting a live webinar to discuss what it means to become a liberating leader. A liberating leader is a leader that people want to follow, not one they simply have to follow. They empower others, lead from a position of humility, and make things healthy.
If you’re available, we’d love for you to join us. You can go here to claim your spot.
Jeremie will be discussing some big ideas for your own leadership transformation, including the following:
- What it means to be a leader that other people want to follow
- Practical tools you can use immediately in the work place and at home
- How to build a system of intentional leadership development regardless of your organization’s size
- Why most leaders are “missing it” when it comes to influencing others around them
- Some potential next steps for your own development, including an opportunity to join us for the Executive Core starting this April.
An important message we’re telling leaders right now is this: the opposite of intentional is accidental. Most leadership is accidental.
How are you going to be intentional about your own development this year? And, how are you intentionally developing those around you?
To join us for this conversation, you can click here or copy & paste the following URL: https://giantworldwide.com/gtm